- brand:"Hurricane",seating:"Single",model:"Sojourn 146",length:"4.42m",construction:"Thermoformed",width:"61cm",weight:"21kg",capacity:"136kg"Preferred ColourOrangeLimeCodeSOJOURN146
Limited time offer: Price currently includes Free C-Kayak PaddleTHE SOJOURN 146 is the premier model in the Sojourn series and, at 14 feet 6 inches long, offers excellent speed and tracking in a package that also navigates tight turns with ease.
The Sojourn 146 is designed to fit medium to larger paddlers. The boat carves and edges like much longer kayaks and (thanks to expert hull engineering) is super stable from the moment it hits the water. Outfitted with our Airestream seat system and adjustable thigh braces, these boats are super comfortable too.
Competitor Products: We are confident about this product and what it has to offer and so we invite you to check out the competition in terms of features and benefits, quality and overall value for money.
- Delta 15S Sea Kayak
- Smart Track Rudder included
- Improves tracking in winds & current; easily deployed
- Bulkheads: ABS Plastic Bow & Stern
- Flotation and storage
- Hatches: 10” Bow Bulkhead & 16” Oval Stern
- Storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging: Bow & Stern
- Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Outfitting: Airestream seat system and thigh braces
- High back support, adjustability and breathability
- Twist loc footbrace system
- Easy adjustment from seated position
- Plastic Grab Handle: Bow & Stern
- Comfortable & sturdy when portaging
- Perimeter Safety lines: Bow & Stern
- Contact point for rescues & recovery
Hurricane Kayaks have introduced an entire range of lightweight thermoformed kayaks offering exceptional strength found in Polyethylene kayaks plus lightweight construction and visual appeal surpassing composite kayaks. The best of both worlds.. With a clear focus on lightweight construction, durability and comfort Hurricane Kayaks are hard to beat. All Hurricane kayaks fall into our Premium range of kayaks