brand:"Hurricane",seating:"Double",model:"Skimmer 140T",length:"4.3m",construction:"Thermoformed",width:"84cm",weight:"29kg",capacity:"192kg"Preferred ColourCodeSKIMMER140T
Hurricane Skimmer140T Double Kayak DESCRIPTION
Limited time offer: Price currently includes Free C-Kayak PaddleThe new Skimmer 140 T, a lightweight tandem addition to our popular Skimmer Sit-on-Top Series.
Paddlers have been begging for a lightweight alternative to the heavy two-person polyethylene sit-on-top on the market, so we put a tandem SOT deck on a proven lightweight hull design. The touring style hull and Trylon construction of the Skimmer 140 T allow it to easily outpace other kayaks in its class, and its low seat-pan and comfortable outfitting make you feel totally connected with the boat.
Fully-featured from bow to stern with generous front wells, two 5.5-inch day hatches, a 10-inch bow hatch, and adjustable Airestream seat backs, the Skimmer 140T is designed for folks who like to spend time exploring with a friend.
If a partner isn’t available, a center seat allows the Skimmer 140T to be used solo, and this tandem is light enough that solo really is an option. Grab some paddles and PFD’s, the lightweight tandem sit-on-top you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived.
- Rudder Option: No
- Model tracks well and has low wind effect
- Scuppers: 6
- 2-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Hatches: : 5.5” Bow Seat, 5.5” Stern Seat and 10″ Bow Beck
- Storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging: Rear well
- Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder
- Secure paddle to deck
- Console w/ cup holder
- Holds water bottle & provides mounting for angler kit
- Outfitting: New AireStream seat
- Comfort, adjustability and breathability
- Footbrace system: Yes
- Easily adjusted
- Plastic Grab Handle: Bow, Stern & Center
- Comfortable & sturdy when portaging
- Stern Drain Plug
- Simple hull drainage
Other Suggestions in relation to Hurricane Skimmer140T Double Kayak: